We’re looking for an established Studio or Traffic Manager to join this leading brand communications agency based in the heart of Bristol. You’ll be a forward-thinking ideas person who can ensure resources are in place to deliver high quality campaigns for a top client list, which includes household name brands across the entertainment, FMCG, and automotive sectors.
The experience we need.
- You ideally will be working in a similar role and be able to demonstrate key characteristics to drive productivity in a studio environment
- Experience of using agency traffic management systems such as Traffic Live, Float or Teambook is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is essential
- Accuracy and an a keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively to fellow team members
- Unflappable with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
This is an excellent opportunity to manage and plan all work through the Creative, Design, Artwork and Digital teams ensuring open communication between creative, digital and project management that leads to creative delivery on time and on budget.
Partnering with all internal teams, you’ll ensure work is allocated accordingly, managing creative schedules to deliver outputs that meet client expectations, agency standards and budget requirements. Your expertise in operational and time management will play a key role in coordinating resources at the agency.
This agency work as a strategic partner to great brands in order to define their global communications, positioning, and mission with target audiences. It’s a great time to join the business as they continue to lead the way in positive brand engagement, with some very exciting projects coming up!
What you’ll get in return.
Competitive salary of between £35k - £45k
Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days at home)
Opportunity to work with a well renowned agency on top tier clients
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick a call.