This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in pure and experiential events to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for a Creative Studio Manager on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in highly creative pure events, digital, print and experiential marketing. Working directly in a customer facing role in partnership with some of the world best loved brands. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody with creative planning management and leadership skills to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
- You will have a good track record in managing creative workflows in an agency studio environment
- You will have experience of managing a range of creative briefs within an agency setting
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills both internally and externally
- Experience of using agency traffic management systems
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- You will be a real team player who's self motivated and able to work under pressure and at pace
- Overall responsibility for creative resource planning and management across all Samsung workflows
- Working closely with the clients Creative Band Director as the gateway between creative and delivery teams
- Scoping projects to understand how much time is required with the relevant creative resource and ensuring it is correctly budgeted
- Use Microsoft shifts to allocate time to the relevant team members and circulate accordingly
- Working closely with the account team to ensure all projects are appropriately resourced, juggling priorities to ensure deadlines are met
- Leading twice weekly creative resource planning meeting
- Assisting in providing clear client feedback so amends can be actioned quickly and effectively
- Remaining a calming influence for the creative team – ensuring multiple projects run through seamlessly, in what can be a challenging environment in terms of timescales and pace
- Linking in with Head of Studio on a regular basis to plan additional resource (including holiday cover) and to also flag when there are gaps in the Samsung creative teams’ capacity to support the core account teams
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 years and solidly remain a market leader in experiential and integrated marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.