£20000 - £25000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
The experience we need.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in building emails within a marketing role, in-house or agency side
- Technical experience of using HTML and CSS
- A basic understanding of data, direct marketing and digital technologies
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
- A real interest in looking to develop a career in CRM and email marketing
As the team’s Email & CRM Marketing Executive will play a pivotal part in ensuring the delivery of CRM campaigns through the build and deployment of email communications. You will use your skills in HTML / CSS coding to support with the design, build and deployment of key emails across the agency’s impressive portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate, fun email marketing and CRM team to develop key client accounts. My client offers a relaxed, creative work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and development opportunities. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their email marketing career.
What you'll get in return.
Excellent career progression
A chance to work with a well-known agency to help develop some impressive accounts
The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
A competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.