My client is looking to transform the way in which we engage with our customers. Digital technology is at the core of this transformation with data and analytics at the heart of their strategy.
As an Adobe Campaign Delivery Executive, you will be operating within the Digital Marketing Team. You will be working closely with colleagues across the department to define campaign requirements to design, build and deliver complex multi-channel campaigns through the Adobe toolset.
My client require a Campaign Delivery Executive who has knowledge of technical campaign delivery and a proactive approach to improving the efficiency and design of the campaign activity optimising customer response.
Ideally you will be an experienced user of Adobe Campaign, or another related campaign execution platform and will play a key role in supporting my client meet their campaign activity targets.
The role requirements are:
• Become an expert in utilising the selections tool to ensure accuracy and timeliness of your campaign workflows
• Consistently challenge technical aspects such as ways of building, data mapping and campaign design
• Provide best in class campaign support translating business needs into campaign build requirements and delivering to agreed specifications and timescales
• Become your stakeholders’ main point of contact for all campaign design and delivery enquiries working with other internal teams i.e. planning, analytics and IT where necessary
• Live and breathe your campaigns and marketing targets; understand on-going business performance and work with your stakeholders to prioritise activity
• Work with your planning and analytics colleagues to understand campaign performance and identify opportunities to drive improvements
• Remain customer focused always and balance their needs against those of the business
• Ensure your stakeholders are fully aware of the ever-changing legal landscape to ensure all communications are within the letter and spirit of the law
• Champion customer centricity at all times, minimise competing, confusing or irrelevant communications
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign (Neolane) or other Campaign Management tools.
- Good SQL, data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Experience in an analytics, CRM or database marketing team
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and data quality, making sure that all uses of data meet any necessary best practice and legal or regulatory compliance.
- You will be a solution based thinker and problem solver and able to apply specific functional and technical knowledge of marketing applications
- Good understanding of HTML
What will I get from this role
- Salary between £30,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
- Annual performance related pay review and bonus
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent flexi-benefits package
If you are interested please press "apply" now. If you require further information please contact John.