A household brand name based in the South West are recruiting a CRM Manager to join their Marketing department. This is a great opportunity to work across end to end customer marketing communications at a local and national level.
The experience we need.
- 5 years' CRM experience
- Management of direct marketing or customer communication activities
- Use of email broadcast systems such as Mailchimp, Pure 360, Cheetahmail, Hubspot
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools would be advantageous
- Good understanding of GDPR and how to interpret
- Strategic and also hands on
- Either an in-house or marketing agency background
- Confident working at pace and a natural problem solver
- Agile and happy multitasking
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a CRM Manager to work with a global brand and be the driving force of their CRM strategy. Working closely with the Marketing Manager to drive all customer communications for acquisition and retention you'll manage project implementations and day to day CRM activity. You will be supported by a wider marketing and digital team and also be externally facing to field CRM queries from stakeholders.
As CRM Manager you will review the customer journey, analyse touchpoints within the organisation and use data and insight to identify new commercial opportunities.
They are an ever growing and ambitious household brand name with a base in the South West as well as nationally.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- A range of employee focused benefits and services
- The chance to work within a friendly, driven and successful team
- An all-round friendly, innovative workplace.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!