We are looking for a UX & CRO Analyst to join a growing team of executives and analysts to support the delivery of successful and effective CRO campaigns for a range of high-profile clients. Day to day activities include gathering and analysing data and developing recommendations to help clients grow their businesses through ongoing optimisation.
This role is to ensure clients provide their users with a seamless on-site experience, allowing them to complete their on-site goals with ease while ensuring business objectives are considered throughout. Through data gathering from a range of qualitative and quantitative sources, my client highlight key areas of opportunity for improvement and make recommendations which form an ongoing optimisation strategy.
- Lead the delivery of effective CRO retainers.
- Organise and analyse data gathering for a number of projects, including analysis of analytics, heat maps, session recordings and user research.
- Develop robust recommendations for improvement based on data insights.
- Prioritise recommendations based on potential, supporting insight and ease.
- Develop test hypotheses into AB tests, inc. mock ups and success definition.
- Collaborate with other production teams on a client level to ensure recommendations are in line with best practice.
- Produce high quality deliverables and documentation to support the running of CRO campaigns, e.g. test proposals and insight reports.
- Psychology degree or alternative, relevant degree
- At least 1 years of experience in a digital marketing or similar role
- Experience of analysing data to spot trends
- Experience of UX principles and AB testing methodologies
- Experience of conducting and working with qualitative research methods and quantitative data
- Self-motivated and driven with a willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Extensive training and career path
- Hybrid / flexible working (1 day in the office or more if you want)
- Great benefits package
- Internationally recognised clients
- Trust & Inspire leadership environment