A Unique opportunity to join one of the leading financial powerhouses across the UK and work within their dynamic data and analytics team. With growth mapping fully in place and plans to invest over the next 5 years this is a really exciting time to join one of our most loved banks. With offices based in Bristol, Leeds, Edinburgh and London and remote working on offer this role will appeal to a wider scope of candidates across the country.
The Experience we need
- Leading the analysis, interpretation and provision of insight utilising multiple data sources - including both operational risk systems and customer data platforms (Teradata and SAS based), to identify and quantify customer themes.
- Supporting and leading CCOR data led oversight and building end user analysis tools to allow greater self serve on regular/repetitive information requests.
- Building and maintaining external and internal networks to identify industry standards, facilitate comprehensive risk reviews and ensure, legal, regulatory and professional compliance
- Supporting development of others in the team (both technical and non-technical skills)
- A highly analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to learn quickly in areas that are not your areas of expertise, being confident to ask questions and challenge constructively.
- Experience of using data, researching and interpreting multiple diverse sources of information.
- Utilising tools including SAS/SQL to extract & summarise data and provide insight and analysis.
- Experience of running analytical projects, collaborating closely and communicating with business partners whilst building strong relationships.
- Ability to independently translate your analysis into a coherent and compelling story
- Understanding of how machine learning / AI can enhance analytics and support future development
- Practical experience of statistical / Data Analytics packages (i.e. R/Python packages), and visualisation tools (i.e. Tableau/Power BI).
- Experience of large scale Group wide data platforms
- Some experience of Risk Management would be advantageous, however isn't essential!
You'll be rewarded with excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity!
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive:
- A Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Share Schemes
If this sounds of interest and you have experience in the above criteria, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.