I am looking for Data / Email Marketing Account Managers or Account Executives to work with my client who is a $3bn US Corporate with their European office located in Wokingham.
The Experience we need
- Client Services experience within a marketing environment, either at Account Manager or Account Executive level
- Exposure to database marketing / CRM marketing / Email Marketing
- Campaign delivery
- Competent in all aspects of MS Office packages, advanced excel desirable
- Developed communication skills, including written, spoken, numerical and presentation.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding in following standard process and process management.
- The Account Manager represents the key point of contact for designated client accounts, the Account Manager role will require understanding of all aspects of the market sector, with the ability to think strategically while generating steady account growth, sales and developing and maintaining beneficial relationships with a dedicated key client portfolio.
- Ability to write informative in depth briefing documentation for support departments (Systems, Production and Contact Centre) for the fulfilment of client needs in tandem with effective project management of internal departments to ensure a timely and quality delivery back to the client.
- The Account Manager will build strong client relationships to promote trust & collaborative working relationships.
- Support Account Director with account direction and demonstrate tangible added value to maximise client satisfaction and in doing so grow account revenue and profitability in line with targets.
- Be first point of contact for all client queries. Take lead on monthly meetings, planning future campaigns and reviewing KPIs.
- The Account Manager will quote preparation and financial accurate forecasting with tight budget control of client activity to maintain profit targets.
- Preparing project plans, status reports and account plans as well as updating and managing all other internal and client reports.
- Managing data driven campaigns via automated user interface
- Ability to advise client on best practice relating to campaign development and execution
- Manage and develop Account Executives and administrators
- Analysis data and provide insight on trends, and opportunities for improvement of results
My client are experts in providing first class customer engagement solutions to increase customer retention and manage recall campaigns.
Supported by a vast array of resources, they have the capacity, technology, and experience to help drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
Culture is at the heart of their business and they pride themselves on their energetic, vibrant, entrepreneurial team and the infectious buzz that surrounds each employee.
What you’ll get in return
- Basic salary £27,000 - £31,000 (Including car allowance)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Awesome culture
- Opportunity to work with major international brands
Please press “apply” or contact John at Henry Nicholas