- A large, well established fin-tech that offers a stable working environment with opportunities to learn, develop and progress your career.
- Our client provides service in the general insurance, financial services and protection fields.
- To investigate departmental process and technology to make recommendations to the board for streamlining the cloud and physical data infrastructure.
- To ensure that the platform is functioning efficiently and effectively.
- Create proposals for future strategy design and implementation, including analysis if legacy operating systems.
- Assist with the strategical migration to a fully cloud based operation in 2019.
- Experience in influencing change at stakeholder level.
- Ideally had exposure to cloud-based platforms, or have been involved with the implementation or migration of cloud-based tech.
- A broad knowledge of different technologies and operating platforms, ideally within a fin-tech, insurance or other professional services firm.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £45,000 - £55,000.
- A great benefit’s package.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.