- Based in a modern and social office in Gloucestershire, our client provides data to create an optimized customer experience.
- Monitor and manage the system to ensure they run efficiently and effectively.
- Review DBA reports.
- Previous experience in managing large data systems, reporting and quality control.
- Ensuring security and data protection guidelines are followed.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but up to £38,000
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.