An established and award winning Data Marketing agency in Gloucestershire are looking for a driven and focused Database Developer / Database Executive to join their fantastic team of data specialists. Located in the Cotswolds, this is the perfect opportunity for a Database Developer or Data Extract reporter to join a supportive and ambitious company.
The experience we need.
The ideal candidate for the Database Developer / Database Executive role will have
- Some experience with database development and management
- Ability to write some SQL code / SQL queries
- Use of Faststats or a similar Marketing Automation tool would be advantageous
- Experience in cross-departmental project work to fulfil data briefs
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and communications skills
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage workload to tight deadlines
As Database Executive you will be responsible for ensuring the operational client database services are managed and performed in accordance with the SLAs. This will include
- Working with various teams of the business to develop, support and review client database design and management to fulfil client briefs
- Writing basic SQL code / queries to deliver counts or reports
- Maintaining and monitoring database quality to highlight any issues and escalate these as and when required
- Providing accurate report progress to project Manager
- Producing system documentation
This award winning agency is a workplace like no other. With big-brand clients and a culture that is energetic and collaborative, a desire to work in a team with great progression opportunities is a must. Their work is mainly focused in digital and data based marketing and they work with a really varied range of well-known brands.
What you'll get in return.
For your contribution to this amazing agency's output, you will receive a salary of up to £30K as well as 25 days holiday, Christmas closedown, contributory pension scheme, Bonuses, staff socials and trips.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.