- Based in a modern and social office in Gloucestershire, our client provides data to create an optimized customer experience.
- Check quality of your own data and that of others in the QMS.
- To ensure the database is maintained in line with legislation and service level agreements.
- Communicate with developers to ensure the systems are fully operational and any errors are corrected.
- Previous experience in managing large data systems.
- Knowledge of SQL including writing advanced codes.
- Large database maintenance.
- Ability to liaise at all levels with internal marketing managers.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £20,000.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.