My client is looking for exceptional Design Directors with experience designing big brands from packaging to campaigns and further comms.
My client is the community behind some of the worlds most beloved brands. Together they protect, heal and nurture in a relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world.
Want to see where great design can lead? As Design Director In House, you'll have the freedom to thrive by using your creative flair to strengthen my clients iconic brands.
Responsible for building global brands, you'll turn insights into successful ideas. You'll:
- Recommend and implement brand strategies
- Collaborate with marketing and external agencies, directing design projects to bring an ambitious pipeline to market
- Drive new products, re-launches and promotions
- Identify trends, establish clear design priorities and be a strong brand guardian
- Ultimately, you'll bring products to life and make them more desirable.
You'll succeed because you are a passionate design champion with experience in design strategy and project management. You:
- Understand the design process and how to turn insights into commercially viable ideas
- Have 2D and 3D experience and understand printing and production techniques
- Write clear and concise briefs and brand design guidelines
- Are positive, enthusiastic and dynamic. Above all, you strengthen brands through great design.
You'll love it because you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - my client cant wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help get out there will make peoples lives better. These iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And a dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary
- Flexible benefits