The successful Account Manager will have hybrid working split between the office and work from home.
The experience we need.
- Commercial experience in an agency setting
- Extremely motivated, goal-orientated and a strong communicator
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Animate and Premier Pro is a bonus
- Ability to articulate and champion your ideas both internally and in front of clients
- A thorough knowledge of print and digital design processes
- Be pioneering, curious and not afraid
to take risks
- Being creative - consistently coming up with original, innovative ideas and taking them from initial ideas and scamps, through to concept development and
- Developing and executing to exceptionally high standards, on big and small creative briefs, for advertising campaigns, branding, animations
- Working across; press ads, digital and web design, digital banners and branding
- Managing briefs through the entire creative process from concept to delivery
This is an integrated agency offering their clients the full marketing mix from traditional DM and events through to websites, e-commerce, apps and social media.
What you'll get in return.
A starting salary of around £35k dependant on experience, plus a great package including a bonus, professional development, socials and other great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away or call and speak with Dan!