We're working with one of the region's top independent brand strategy and integrated marketing agencies who are looking to hire an experienced Designer with expertise in UX and UI design. You'll join a fun, vibrant, collaborative team working on one of the agency's key global accounts. We're looking for someone to join the team for 4 days a week for a 6 month contract, with possibility for extension.
The experience we need.
- 5 years of design experience and a show-stopping portfolio, to include digital and print design.
- To be an expert designer and user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Demonstrable skill crafting stunning design across all channels.
- A strong positive mindset who is keen to explore and learn new creative approaches to engage and inspire.
- Knowledge of After Effects or experience in 3D design using AutoCAD 3D or similar would be a bonus.
As Designer you'll get the chance to dazzle by designing across a host of mediums, with a focus on infographics, branding, and UX/UI design, for one of the agency's key, global clients. It's a massive opportunity to show-off what you already know, add to your already stunning portfolio and to pick up new skills along the way from a close-knit team of creatives. The pace is fast but it's matched by fun! So it's perfect for a genuine team player that loves to take on a challenge and a deadline.
A tier one independent agency with a really strong leadership team, clear values and objectives, and an enviable client base of well-known consumer brands with global reach. At the same time, you won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work, not selling ideas to the client that won't solve their problems. Their office is beautiful and you'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry.
What You'll Get In Return.
As the successful Designer, you will work as part of a genuinely lovely team for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients. On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression.
How to Apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!