- A catalogue driven multi-sited manufacturer/retailer of tools and machinery.
- One of the leading names in the distribution of hardware to the trade scene.
- Assist with the marketing strategy through social media, online and offline and email campaigns
- Liaise at senior level internally and externally to ensure maximum exposure
- Liaise with the wider marketing/creative teams and with external creative agencies when required
- 360 Marketing experience, online and offline ideally in an electrical/mechanical tools related industry
- A knowledgeable and competent user multiple marketing channels
- Creative in your design and copy skills
- Knowledge in editing (photoshop, Illustrator, Web design, Hootsuite)
- A get up and go personality, social, professional and results driven
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £30,000 - £35,000
- A great benefit’s package.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.