£25000 - £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
The experience we need.
The successful Designer will ideally…
- Have experience in working as a Designer, preferably in an agency
- Have worked on packaging before
- If you have worked with retail clients then that is a definite plus
- If you have done art direction then that is also a definite plus
- Be a real team player as you will be working in a design team
This is a brand new role (my client are actually looking for 2 Designers) so it is an exciting time to join a thriving, growing design marketing agency. The successful Designer will be working with some really prestigious household name clients and producing some brilliant work.
My client are really well established and have a fantastic reputation. They work with a highly impressive portfolio of well-known clients and produce some truly beautiful work. They are based in a good location that is easily accessible by car, bus and train.
What you’ll get in return.
In return, the successful Designer will be working on some exciting projects for some brilliant clients within a talented team in a nice location in an easily accessible location. The role comes with a generous salary and also has good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Owen Harris a call.