This is a real opportunity for an ambitious Digital Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join a progressive agency whose vision is to be the best data-powered integrated agency in the UK.
You will have strong experience within performance marketing within an agency environment and will be excited by the prospect of working with an agency that's proposition is leading the way.
As a Digital Account Director, you will be the senior contact for clients within the agency, overseeing everything to ensure work is delivered to a high quality and in line with the client requirements.
As the Digital Account Director, you will need to direct and lead on strategy for your clients. You will build close relationships with decision-makers and in-depth knowledge of the client, their industry and their goals. You will be responsible for ensuring that the full armoury of specialisms is deployed as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure these goals are met.
As well as working with clients you will be the line manager for a team. You will need to actively help in their development as well as managing and supporting them with their clients.
Commercial management is key, ensuring accounts are run profitably and growth potential achieved to ensure the client realises the best possible results and return.
- Track record of developing and delivering multi-channel digital marketing strategies in agency and/or in-house roles
- A background in performance marketing as a practitioner or within client services
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience in building relationships at the highest level
- Experience of growth and development of client accounts through strategic recommendations
- Ability to work in partnerships
- A strategic thinker and influencer
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Development opportunities
- Exciting client portfolio
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working