Due to continued client wins, they're now looking for a Digital Account Manager.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be an integral part of the client services team. You’ll be part of the account team working with a range of high-profile internationally renowned clients.
From media planning and buying, to digital PPC, SEO and social media campaigns, you'll be part of a team that delivers truly innovative media solutions for our clients.
Working closely with both the client, and agency account, digital and planning teams, this is a fast-paced role which requires strong project management skills.
This role is perfect for an experienced Senior Account Executive, or established Account Manager with PPC/SEO/Paid Social experience looking to take the next step in their career.
What you'll get in return:
- £25,000-£32,000 DOE
- 5-10% Bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday and birthday off
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Compassionate leave policies, including paid pregnancy loss leave
- Employee assistance programme including access to free counselling sessions
- Life and service milestone awards
- Hybrid working and core hours (10 to 4)
- Life assurance
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Pension scheme