£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The experience we need.
The successful Digital Content Lead will ideally…
- Have a strong background in editorial copywriting and content creation
- Be a top-notch writer
- Have experience in writing for websites
- Be familiar with SEO
- Be a true plate spinner and be able to juggle many projects at once
- If you have managed staff then that is a big plus
The responsibilities of the Digital Content Lead role will include (amongst other things)…
- Writing for multiple websites including desktop, mobile and microsite
- Being fully immersed in the brand that you are working on-site at
- Managing existing content as well as creating new content
- Managing a Copywriter
- Attending semi-regular meetings back at the agency HQ in London
My client are one of the biggest and most well-known marketing agencies in the United Kingdom. They have a fantastic reputation and specialise in placing their staff on site at their impressive portfolio of household name clients.
What you’ll get in return.
In return, the successful Digital Content Lead will be working for a brilliant marketing agency on site at a highly desirable, well-known client. You will be working in a team of highly talented people. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Digital Content Lead to make the next step in their career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Owen Harris a call.