£24000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension scheme, private health care, great work environment
7 months ago
The experience we need.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Digital Content or Content Marketing Executive, either for a marketing agency, digital agency or in house. Experience in the telecoms or enterprise sector would be highly desirable.
- Experience in creating and managing high quality (and sometimes quite technical) content across a range of platforms
- Excellent attention to details, proof reading skills, analytical skills and a passion for producing great copy
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference and grow with a company
As the company’s Digital Content Marketing Executive you’ll work closely with the sales and marketing team, delivering on multiple campaigns. You'll get to work with a really collaborative team and will be able to learn lots from their experience. The Digital Content Marketing Executive will work across web, blogs, email, social and video channels, helping to plan, deliver and analyse content marketing campaigns and activity.
A growing software company with an excellent reputation, a great team and work environment and plenty of social stuff going on. The career prospects are excellent and the agency is doing extremely well so the place is buzzing.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary and agency perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to grow the agency as well as your own content marketing skillset
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.