We're on the hunt for a talented Digital Designer for one of Bristol's best independent agencies. This is a great opportunity to work with national and global brands, and join an award-winning team with amazing offices, excellent leadership, and everything you need in order to progress your career with a top tier agency.
The experience we need.
- Must have prior experience as a Digital Designer, or a Graphic Designer with a selection of digital projects in your portfolio.
- You'll probably have 3-5 years of experience working in a marketing agency or similar but your portfolio is key really.
- You'll have at least dabble with Workflow, but hopefully you'll have used if for a good few digital design projects or more.
- Must have experience designing for websites, apps, emails or other digital marketing platforms with examples visible in your portfolio
- UX and wireframing experience would be great
- HTML coding skills would be highly advantageous too
If you tick the top two bullet points and have one or more of the others, then we'd love to hear from you.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a middleweight digital designer, or a junior digital designer looking to take the jump up, to work with global brands on some really exciting projects. You will get to work on really big projects as well as smaller ones - across websites, web applications, apps, wireframes, emails, banners, interaction design, UX/IA design and concepts and proposals for pitch work.
An award-winning integrated marketing agency with a large digital team, brilliant office space with a café area, kitchen, snugs and lots of spaces to have fun as well as knuckle down and work. They are an honest, friendly company that offer room to grow and loads of support and training for those that want to climb the career ladder. They offer flexible working, including core hours, late starts for remote working, potential to work from home a couple of days a week, and extended lunch breaks.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary bracket of circa £28k, depending on experience.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 - plus bank holidays.
- Training, development and progression opportunities.
- An all-round friendly, innovative workplace.
- Private healthcare scheme and a company pension scheme.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please drop Tony a line.