We're on the hunt for a talented Digital Designer for a multi-award winning agency in Oxfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity to work with global iconic brands, and join an award-winning team with great training, leadership and everything you need to progress your career with a top tier agency.
The experience we need.
- Must have prior experience as a Digital Designer, or a Graphic Designer with a selection of digital projects in your portfolio
- You'll probably have 2-5 years of experience working in a marketing agency or similar, but your portfolio is key
- Must have experience designing for websites, apps, emails or other digital marketing platforms with examples visible in your portfolio
- Experience using Google Analytics / Tag Manager / Web Masters would be fantastic but isn't essential
- UX and wireframing experience would be great
- HTML coding skills would be highly advantageous too, though this is not a developer role - you'll be supported by a team of developers.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a middleweight digital designer to work with global brands on some really exciting projects. You will get to work on big projects as well as smaller ones - across websites, web applications, apps, wireframes, emails, banners, interaction design, UX/IA design and concepts and proposals for pitch work.
An award-winning integrated marketing agency. They are an honest, friendly company that offer room to grow and loads of support and training for those that want to climb the career ladder. They offer flexible working, including core hours, late starts for remote working, potential to work from home a couple of days a week, and extended lunch breaks.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary bracket of up to c£33k, depending on experience.
- Training, development and progression opportunities.
- An all-round friendly, innovative workplace.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!