Salary dependent on experience
9 months ago
The experience we need.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience within a similar Digital Designer or UX Designer role for a marketing or creative design agency
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Up-to-date with latest design and web UI and UX trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience in designing for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- Mastery of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Collaborate effectively and have strong communication skills
The right Digital Designer will help to deliver large-scale digital projects across all digital media for some of the largest healthcare brands in the UK, and globally. To help achieve this, you’ll often be collaborating with a team of UX/UI specialists and developers to merge content and design. You will design digital visuals and layouts across multiple platforms. You will also contribute to the print phases of the projects as well as devising technical and business requirements.
As the team’s Digital Designer you’ll be working with the wider design and creative team in managing multiple digital and some offline projects. The culture within my client’s office is fast moving and energetic and it is extremely ideas led. As they are continuing to grow an established client base, this is a really exciting time to join! On offer is a highly competetive salary, a brand new, centrally based office as well as some great agency perks and benefits.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a top marketing agency to shape the digital design processes of multiple advertising campaigns
- Opportunity to develop key design skills through a leading creative role
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.