My client is the recognised market go to in their industry. With a reputation built over 30+ years and with 40% of the B2B market share they are the true specialist.
With exciting plans for growth and expansion into the B2C Ecommerce market they are now recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketi g Executive to work with the Ecommerce Manager.
- Work alongside the Senior E-commerce Manager to generate the weekly digital marketing/ecommerce report & analyse basic trends to improve the platforms & grow sales.
- Overseeing existing Google Analytics and Digital campaigns whilst making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analyse and draw key insights/trends from promotional programmes to maximise customer engagement & conversion
- Monitor the sites daily, ensuring all site functionalities are working correctly and if issues are found they are resolved quickly
- Manage our Google Shopping and other PPC channels
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team
- To pick up additional responsibilities to assist with delivery of team objectives as required by the Senior E-commerce Manager
- Google Analytics, AdWords and strong PPC experience
- Magento admin experience ( ideally but not essential)
- Excel for reporting and analysis
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working