We’re looking for an established Digital Media Executive to join this leading brand communications agency based in the heart of Bristol. You’ll be all things digital marketing with a focus on PPC, coming up with social and google campaign concepts for a top client list, which includes household name brands across the entertainment, finance, and tech sectors.
The experience we need.
- A minimum of 2 years’ digital media experience, with Google and Facebook industry accredited qualifications.
- Experience in managing digital campaign spend and budgets in line with media schedules.
- Experience of optimising paid search campaigns across all areas including (but not limited to) keyword research, ad copy updates, campaign builds, bids and budgets management.
- Experience of producing campaign reporting, and a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
- A working knowledge of Search Ads 360 desirable.
- Experience of client communication, confident to handle day to day discussions.
- Happy working at a fast pace and managing/prioritising high volume of regular and adhoc tasks.
- Experience of preparing client-facing documents, whether in the form of Excel schedules or Powerpoint decks.
- A keen eye for detail in producing accurate information from a campaign performance and budgeting perspective.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to work with top brands and become an integral member of this talented digital team. Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Director, and designers, you’ll take briefs and develop work in line with your interpretation of these, producing engaging content for digital channels.
This agency work as a strategic partner to great brands in order to define their business communications, positioning, and mission with target audiences. It’s a great time to join the business as they continue to lead the way in positive brand engagement, with some very exciting projects coming up!
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £30k - £35k.
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days at home).
- Opportunity to work with a well renowned agency on top tier clients.
- Company benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick a call.