Every year, 100 billion new items of clothing are produced whilst a truck full is burned, or buried in landfill every second.
My client do things differently. Their mission is to help brands end waste.
To do this, they've created the world's first-ever circular supply chain which allows them to make new products from waste material, and it’s a game-changer.
Their platform gives anyone the power to create their own clothing brand sustainably, and is already used by thousands of brands who are helping to change the world. A few of their biggest campaigns to date include collaborations with Joe Wicks x NHS Charities Together, 30 days of Yoga with Adriene, BBC Earth’s Jungle Was Massive, WWF International, SeaSpiracy x Sea Shepherd and Harry Kane x Cancer Research UK.
As a fast-growth tech platform, they’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their advertising team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a portfolio of media spend to drive and scale return on investment, while working with some of the biggest brands and charities in the world.
This role is perfect for someone with 1 years+ experience in managing media spend in a digital marketing environment. For an ambitious individual with a passion for social marketing, there are exciting opportunities for career progression and leadership.
This is for you if you have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a performance/digital marketing role
- Experience in delivering ROI through direct response campaigns on multiple digital platforms, preferably with a minimum spend of £40k per month.
- An ambition for analysis, reporting and eye for numbers
- A hyper-focused attention to detail
- An understanding of digital and social trends across a range of different media
- A passion for building and launching social campaigns to drive action
- A strong understanding of creative best practices for different paid media platforms
- Ambition for learning and progression within a face-paced company culture
What you’ll get:
- £30,000 DOE
- Fast-track career progression
- The opportunity to create a future without waste
- Wholesale wardrobe discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- + All sorts of team goodies & discounts
Henry Nicholas’s mission is to be a part of the transition to using business as a tool for creating a positive social and environmental impact. Part of this mission is our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion.