We have a unique opportunity to join a thriving independent B2B marketing agency to work across the business with key clients. Working as a Digital Campaign Manager you will be the go to contact for analysis across digital campaign performance. Working within the strategy team this role plays a key part in enhancing the digital offering of the agency and future-proofing it for tomorrows marketplace.
The experience we need.
- At least 2 years' agency experience preferably within a B2B setting
- Technical proficiency, particularly with G-Suite, Google Analytics, Ads, social media platforms and media buying platforms
- You will have experience across digital marketing (SEO, PPC & Social)
- Strong organisational skills and high level of thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Drive to improve digital performance across the business
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling high-volume workload and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Proactively monitor insights to suggest campaigns and strategies for clients
- Monitor trends and developments within the sector with an eye on how they can be incorporated into digital marketing solutions
- Identify opportunities for increased digital involvement in projects
- Identify improvement opportunities in digital marketing strategies
- Conduct campaign maintenance to ensure quality control and adherence to overall media plan objectives
- Deliver all work before project deadlines
- Provide feedback and assessment of campaigns for client services
What you'll get in return.
An amazing working environment, competitive salary, and a benefits package that includes contributory pension, life insurance and target incentives, all in a growth-focused business with no glass ceiling for potential.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away