My client is a multi award-winning integrated agency based in Bristol, looking for a Digital Media Manager to join their talented team. You must have expertise in managing campaigns across paid search, paid social, and Youtube.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading advertising agencies and digital media teams, with excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
The experience we need.
- 3+ years' experience working with PPC and biddable media, as well as managing campaign spend and budgets.
- Developing and implementing successful digital media strategies which meet client objectives.
- Strong experience creating/managing social advertising on Twitter, Youtube and Facebook. Working with the campaign creative and copywriting teams in asset creation.
- Confident tracking and reporting on PPC campaigns with fluency in Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Google Data.
- Your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends and media channels and using this insight to make recommendations for improvement.
As Digital Media Manager you will work as part of a growing team to deliver digital campaigns in biddable media channels for a range of consumer clients. You need to be commercially astute, analytical, and good at spotting opportunities that drive results.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, this role will provide room for growth and the opportunity to be involved in diverse and challenging projects across the global agency network.
This agency is recognised around the world for the work they produce and are responsible for a whole host of impressive advertising campaigns for household name brands. They are committed to supporting your career development and offer an exciting, fast-paced environment to work in.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary, £35k - £40k DOE (there might be some wiggle room on the top end for senior candidates) + company benefits.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Fun and collaborative team.
- Opportunity to work with some huge consumer brands.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.