This is a newly created role for a Digital Media Planner / Digital Media Manager (PPC, Paid social, video on demand) to join an awesome integrated marketing comms agency in Bath following a series of new business wins despite the pandemic. You'll work with very well known, global consumer brands as well as some really cool SME clients. Most of the work is big brand, bigger budget and longer term brand building campaigns. The successful Digital Media Planner / Digital Media Manager will be part of a close knit team of three in the Media function of the agency. Flexible working (3 days in the office, 2 from home) is also on offer.
The experience we need
- Proven track record as a Digital Media Planner / Digital Media Manager (ideally including PPC, Paid social, video on demand) working on big brands
- Agency experience is preferred
Client mix will be pretty varied. The Digital Media Manager will do lots of campaign planning - sales spike campaigns to longer term behavioural change and brand builder comms. The successful Digital Media Manager / Digital Media Planner will be very comfortable running the comms planning and management/buying on their own, developing comms plans and presenting to existing and new clients and working closely with the strategy, creative and social teams.
An award-winning independent marketing agency who've won some really exciting new business during the pandemic, some from existing clients and plenty from new clients. You won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work and enjoying yourself whilst you do it.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary in the region of £27k-£35k depending on experience plus other great benefits and bonuses to reward great contributions
- Flexible working after lock-down
- A chance to work with global brands and a very experience agency team - some of the best in the industry.
- Loads of fun as well as industry leading work
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.