We have a very exciting position for an Assistant Digital Personalisation Manager or Customer Journey Optimisation specialist to join a well-known challenger brand in their growing digital team. Initially this role is being hired as a fixed term contract until June 2021 but it's quite likely that it will be extended or become a permanent role. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in digital personalisation / CRO / customer journey optimisation who is looking to play an important role and progress their career at a dynamic, forward thinking bank.
The experience we need.
- Good grounding in digital personalisation, customer journey optimisation or CRO.
- Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics experience would be ideal but isn't essential
- Proven track record implementing changes to user journeys on digital platforms via tech teams and also being business facing.
- Must be an excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams as well as senior stakeholders
The Assistant Digital Personalisation Manager / Customer Journey Optimisation Manager will:
- Support the delivery of Digital personalisation for customer engagement, cross-selling and the first 90 day journey of banking customers
- Help deliver new onboarding and cross-selling experiences to drive deeper relationships with customers
- Use data driven insights and tools such as Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Datorama to develop targeted commercial activities that deepen customer relationships
- Monitor customer conduct and a satisfactory control environment across all deeper customer relationship activities.
This household-name brand place a huge emphasis on their brand values, team culture, training plans and career progression, and offer an excellent benefits package. They look for energetic, positive people who are keen to learn and work in a team-based environment.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary bracket of between £28k - £48k plus bonus, 28 days holiday, an excellent pension and other great benefits
- Very flexible working and working from home options after lockdown is lifted
- Opportunity to work with a very well-known brand who prioritise tech and digital innovation
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.