They're looking for creative thinkers who relish the challenge that PR presents, who aren’t afraid of trying something new and different, and who have a track record of inspiring everyone around them to be better.
Working into the Digital PR Lead, you’ll help manage clients and deliver winning authority building strategies across a number of sectors including tech, interior design, travel and more. As a Digital PR Account Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for clients you manage, overseeing account teams to ensure work is of a high standard and monthly KPIs are met consistently.
You will lead and oversee all campaign development and execution, working closely with your colleagues in the Organic Media team to ensure PR activity drives visibility and site growth.
My client is a people-first agency and the person they are looking for must have a passion for supporting and empowering the team around them. They celebrate each other every day and will always champion an individual for who they are. You’ll be part of a dynamic, diverse and fun team who thrive on having fun together first and foremost.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience Required
- An ambitious and driven go-getter, with a nose for great PR ideas
- Experience managing team members and workloads, as well as clients
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape and the ability to confidently pitch stories to the media
- Able to discuss a broad range of topics relating to PR and Social Media
- A working knowledge of SEO link building best practices is vital
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
£25,000 - £35,000
City Centre Location
Very flexible and hybrid working
Career Development plan
Exposure to big brands
Much much more
Henry Nicholas’s mission is to be a part of the transition to using business as a tool for creating a positive social and environmental impact. Part of this mission is our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and the elimination of discrimination in all its forms throughout our organisation.