We're looking for a highly organised and methodical individual with agency experience to join our ever-growing agency as a Lead Digital Producer/Production director (80%) / Operations (20%) hybrid role.
My client is the world's most awarded B2B agency. Who are going through a period of rapid growth organically and through acquisitions, with an ambition to become a wholly owned B2B global agency network in the coming years. This is a great opportunity for an experienced producer to stretch and develop their capabilities in a period of exciting change.
We are looking for a driven individual to help take the Digital Production capabilities of the agency to a higher level:
- To lead a team of producers, designers and developers and improve digital production processes across the UK based agency group,
- To look at how we integrate digital production and opportunities for collaboration within our agency group (based in the UK and Poland initially, planned expansion to the US) to optimise workflow and profitability,
- To drive how we service our clients, account team and collaborate across departments to raise our collective digital output.
Core producer responsibilities include:
- Leading the digital production capabilities for the agency, supported by a mid-weight and junior producer. This team manages workflow for a team of 3-5 designers and developers, working across the full range of agency accounts.
- Scoping, planning, specification and accountability of projects, and overseeing your production team in same.
- Ensuring you stay on top of digital advances and sharing your knowledge and best practice with the team and agency
- Responsibility for the quality and profitability of digital projects, managing both internal resource and suppliers, including technical equipment and budgets to deliver outcomes in a cost-effective manner
- Working closely with account management, creative, production and specialist teams to continually raise the quality and impact of our work
- Demonstrating a creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Developing work schedules and supervising any post-production requirements up until the final delivery
Operational responsibilities include:
- Understanding opportunities and driving for integration/collaboration with our digital specialist teams in digital-as-a-service (websites, automation) and performance marketing, and driving change
- Proposing and implementing improvements to workflow, from initial creative briefing to final delivery and reconciliation.
Experience / skills required
Our digital output is 75% digital campaign based (display, social etc.), 25% other (AR, VR, interactive etc.). Your experience must be agency side, working extensively with digital campaigns, and ideally with near-shore or off-shore team integration experience.
- A calm and approachable character who is likeable, fun and a self-starter
- Proven agency experience in a similar role at a senior level
- Good at seeing the whole board, identifying opportunities for improvement or progress and then make things happen.
- Significant experience and understanding of running multi-channel digital campaigns
- Expert in using ad-serving platforms; DoubleClick Studio, DoubleClick Manager and FlashTalking
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Passion for all digital channels and a clear interest in staying abreast of technological advances
- First class attention to detail to be able to regularly complete SOW, briefs, cost estimates, risk assessments and timing plans
- Demonstrable experience in mentoring and developing a team
We can offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to learn from a welcoming award-winning team who are passionate about the work that they produce
To apply please click the "apply" button and call Mark at Henry Nicholas for further details.