My client is an exceptional digital agency working with some household brand names. They have recently expanded into Bristol and Edinburgh and are continuing to grow rapidly. As part of this growth, they now require and experience Digital Project Manager to work in their HQ in Manchester.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be leading projects from initiation to completion, and responsible for them being delivered on time and budget. Involvement, and understanding, at every stage of the project is key, although specialists in each area (UX Design, Development, Marketing and Account Management) will be there to assist you along the way.
With my client, projects do not end when a website is launched. It is important that they maintain a working relationship with clients, and work with them ongoing to further develop their business.
As such an element of your time will be dedicated to roadmap projects, and support for your subset of clients.
My client work primarily with the Magento eCommerce platform, therefore your professional development will be focused on this; with training and support to becoming a Magento Solution Specialist.
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge of agile & waterfall methodologies
- Passion for eCommerce and digital project management
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Technical competence; understanding of web technologies and terminology
- Knowledge of eCommerce
- Knowledge of Magento
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 basic DOE
- Flexible working
- Dedicated development and training plan
- Great city centre location