Digital Project Manager
This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in digital marketing to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for a Digital Project Manager on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in brand activation & experiential marketing solutions. Working directly in a customer facing role for one of the largest retail convenience businesses across the UK. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody with great digital and campaign management skills to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager within a digital agency environment
- Hands-on experience with project management software
- Familiarity with content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of analytical tools and data
- Knowledge of UX and UI best practices
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to comfortably and professionally pitch digital projects to clients
- Communication and team management skills
- Experience of delivering digital projects within the live events industry is preferable but not essential
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage digital briefs from start to finish for some of the UK's biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 years and solidly remain a market leader in digital, experiential and events marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and inevitable progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.