The experience we need.
We’re keen to hear from those of you who have managed the full lifecycle of projects - from brief and planning to final testing and delivery. You will most likely be a Digital Project Manager who has come from an agency background with a few years’ experience behind you and confidence in managing web build projects. You’ll be faultlessly organised and adept at flexing to different budgets and time scales whilst keeping the client’s needs at the forefront of the project. You’ll be able to communicate at a high level with a range of internal and external teams.
- Managing a variety of digital projects from end to end.
- Communicating with internal teams including designers, UX, developers and creative.
- Project managing to both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Managing time scales and client expectations.
- Overseeing financial budgets.
- Ensuring the smooth running of projects, rising to overcome any challenges or problems as they arise.
This integrated agency work with some huge brands, many of them global. They've won countless awards and pride themselves on coming up with new solutions for their clients by using the best techniques in digital innovation.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary, £28k - £50k DOE.
- Solid opportunities for progression.
- Great company benefits.
- Hybrid and flexible working options (3 days office, 2 days at home).
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.