A leading Telecoms disrupter, boldly going where no-one dared before in the South West and beyond is looking to hire a passionate and innovative E-mail Marketing Manager. Here to serve, they have the best Fibre-To-The- Property (FTTP) proposition, that offers fast, reliable, state of the art internet connections for both residential and business customers with guaranteed speeds from 200mbps (up to 10gb). What’s not to like?
A multi award-winning company that’s growing fast and constantly evolving. We need innovative and passionate people who’ll make a real difference to the business and its customers – and that’s where you come in. Your talent and skills will play a key role in the growth plans for the company, and will help shape our future by bringing the South West the best ultra-fast full fibre broadband and customer service around.
The experience we need.
- Extensive experience briefing, building & deploying campaigns through associated ESP environments (preferably Hubspot)
- Experience in email strategies in combination with associated digital channels
- Experience in managing external agencies and Vendors to maximise results
- Experience in data segmentation & audience building within ESP and DB environments
- Love data, analytics and surfacing insights - methodical with great attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills
- Retail, eCommerce or agency email experience is preferable
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Briefing, analysing, and optimising weekly & automated email campaigns
- Building and deployment of direct email campaigns when and where necessary alongside support
- Co-ordinate the development of tools and data connections supported by internal tech teams and vendors
- Concisely articulate performance updates to key stakeholders and champion the email channel
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to deliver performance vs target
- Develop test plans to continually test and refine campaigns
- Supporting thought leadership to improve outcomes for own campaigns and overall team performance
- Work with internal and external partners like Hubspot & design agencies to achieve revenue and delivery of campaigns
- Collaborate with all marketing members to ensure that email marketing is in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Report on competitor developments and market trends to better optimize our comms
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and the evolving digital landscape Requirement
- Supporting customer developments and initiatives such as referral schemes & business partnerships where necessary
What you'll get in return.
- A chance to join a fast paced, industry disruptor that’s doing things differently
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits like life insurance, health care options, pension
- Great working environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!