Are you an experienced eCommerce professional with deep knowledge of Magento 2 who can demonstrate success in running a range of online stores?
My Client distributes legendary musical products that are played by immensely successful artists and enthusiasts of all levels - from beginners to superstars.
This is a rapidly growing part of a legendary brand and being able to articulate value and build consensus with internal stakeholders is a key element of the role.
With a diverse technology stack that is under constant review, you will ensure that my client is adhering to best practices and have complete clarity as to how that stack is managed and are keeping up to date with the technological landscape to ensure the customer journey is enhanced in line with a legendary brand.
You will have a strong understanding of both online and offline marketing ensuring websites work seamlessly with marketing campaigns. Being a legendary brand there is an enthusiastic audience that need to engage and build a brand story that is second to none.
Data will be at the core of your decision making therefore Google Analytics and Data Studio are a must.
- Ensuring eCommerce platform is robust
- Delivering ongoing innovation via eCommerce
- Developing a deep customer experience
- Increase sales and revenue on online shops.
- Drive the consumer acquisition and loyalty initiatives across the channels, focusing on personalisation, testing, and driving engagement and retention.
- Enhance the CRM database to improve the knowledge of customer preferences in our brands and products.
- Improve eCommerce site measured performance
- Research in the online market to discover new trends and technologies that will improve the performance of the web shops.
- Ensure product, content, imagery, and information is kept up to date and presented to the highest possible standards
- Coordinating with product and marketing teams to support business strategy and ensure a consistent cross-channel experience
- Manage eCommerce KPIs and reporting metrics.
- Responsible for the eCommerce P&L and budget
- At least three years' experience in a similar role, with a degree or equivalent desirable.
- Proven record of delivering eCommerce revenue growth in a B2C environment.
- Experience in developing digital sales strategies.
- Demonstrate experience in using analytics tools to understand customer behaviour.
- Experience optimising digital performance & tracking measurements.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload effectively.
- Exceptional customer focus.
- Deep understanding of the Magento 2 platform
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis.
- An understanding of UX
- Excellent analytics and analysis skills
What you will get in return
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- 24 days holiday and of course bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Life assurance of 4 x annual salary
- Remote working / Work from home