We have a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, sustainable retail brand as Ecommerce Manager, working to manage the presentation, usability and performance of the slick website. This premium, ethical brand is based in beautiful Totnes and offer good flexible working options (hybrid office/remote model).
The experience we need.
- At least 3 years of website management experience within a premium retail, direct to consumer setting.
- You will have experience monitoring and analysing usability and customer experience to maximise conversions.
- Drive to improve UX and website presentation across the business.
- Proficiency using Shopify Plus and owning SEO strategy (you don't need to have hands on SEO experience, but some know-how would be helpful).
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proactively monitor insights to plan and evaluate campaigns and UX strategies.
- Closely monitor industry and ecommerce technology developments, recommending solutions to drive improvements in UX and conversion rates.
- Develop and mentor junior members of the ecommerce team.
- Manage website merchandising and navigation.
This premium retail brand creates beautiful products whilst championing eco-friendly and ethical values. They're nestled in beautiful Devon countryside (you couldn't get any better for a lunch time walk/run) and have a grown-up working environment with no big egos.
What you'll get in return.
A great working environment, flexible working policy, competitive salary, and a benefits package that includes contributory pension, health insurance and salary-based bonus scheme, all in a growth-focused business who are moving from strength to strength.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!