The experience we need.
- Circa 2+ years of experience working in an events management role.
- Experience managing conferences is essential
- Experience managing medical and scientific events is preferable.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Events and will have holistic involvement in events.
- Strategic input into the event to ensure that it meets its objectives
- Project managing the event and leading project teams with budget responsibility
- Representing the company on and off event.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced events manager to further their career at a not-for-profit organisation that they can be proud of. This global organisation has a genuine impact on society and has won awards for their events.
What you’ll get in return.
As the successful Events Manager, you’ll be rewarded with a £32.5k salary and a fantastic package including comprehensive flexi-time and hybrid working.
There is a small amount of travel involved in the role.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the ‘Apply’ button right away!