You'll get a fantastic benefits package including comprehensive flexi-time and hybrid working. This role involves paid travel in the UK and Europe as there are 5 or 6 site visits a year and you'll attend 3 or 4 events.
The experience we need.
- Circa 2+ years of experience working in an events role.
- Conference venue, logistics and sponsorship management experience would be advantageous.
As the successful Event Operations Executive:
- You'll organise sponsorship for the events, including risk assessments and signage
- You'll manage supplier relationships and agreements
- You'll manage venue logistics
- You'll be the main contact for all event logistics suppliers, exhibition contractor and venues.
This is a rare opportunity for an events specialist to further their career at a not-for-profit organisation that they can be proud of. This global organisation has a genuine impact on society and has won awards for their events.
What you’ll get in return.
As the successful Event Operations Executive, you’ll be rewarded with a £26k salary and a fantastic package including comprehensive flexi-time and hybrid working.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the ‘Apply’ button right away!