£24000 - £32000 per annum
about 2 years ago
The experience we need:
- Experience in managing and developing client briefs as an Account Manager or Event Producer / Project Manager
- Proven track record in organising full scale events and experiential activity
- Experience working in a fast paced event / experiential agency environment or in-house for a well-known events company
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales.
The right Account Manager or Event Producer / Project Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis and work closely with design and operations teams to ensure projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. You will also have the opportunity to grow your own account team and develop existing client relationships. This role may involve some support on new and existing business pitches alongside the senior team.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage creative briefs from start to finish for some of the UK’s biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known accounts team for an award-winning agency.
- The opportunity to develop your event production and account management experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.