£25000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
The experience we need.
- Experience in managing and developing an event brief as an Event Producer / Project Manager
- Proven track record in organising full scale events, including conferences, tradeshows and exhibitions
- Experience working in a fast paced event / experiential agency environment or in-house for a well-known events company
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
The right Event Producer / Project Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis and work closely with design and operations teams to ensure projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. You’ll work on site with third parties and technical teams, as well as the company's internal teams, so strong communication skills are key!
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage creative event briefs from start to finish for one of the country’s biggest technology brands. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known accounts team for an award-winning agency.
- The opportunity to develop your event production and account management experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.