Event Producer / Project Manager
This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in pure and experiential events to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for a Project Manager on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in brand activation & experiential marketing. Working directly in a customer facing role for one of the largest retail convenience businesses across the UK. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody with good brand and experiential campaign management skills to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
- Proven track record in organising communication campaigns, marketing materials, integrated campaigns and experiential activity
- Excellent financial and budget management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills, work prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills, both internally and externally
- A real team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to take on responsibility
- Good problem-solving solutions and ability to work under pressure and at pace
- Excellent knowledge of the marketing, experiential and retail industries
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage creative briefs from start to finish for some of the UK's biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 year and solidly remain a market leader in experiential and events marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and inevitable progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.