The experience we need.
- Ideally an experienced finance professional who works across sales ledger, purchase ledger and debtor management and reconciliations
- No financial qualifications necessary
- Use of financial packages and spreadsheets
- Analytical and comfortable working with MS Excel
- Can deal with conflicting priorities
Working closely with the a small established finance team members you will support them in their daily duties while also spotting where additional help may be needed. You need to be confident with billing and purchase orders and resolving debtor enquiries and also responding to ad hoc reconciliations.
We need someone who is proactive and can prioritise a workload, happy to be hands on and also someone who is very customer focused.
A well known brand name in the area who are well established and offer global clients an integrated marketing service that is derived from customer loyalty.
What you’ll get in return.
A salary of between £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience and a raft of great benefits including pension, healthcare, generous holiday allowance and a great team working environment. You will also have the flexible working setup, with a split of home and office working.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
acFor more info on this or similar roles, please give Dan a call.