This role uses Xero, so we're looking for a Xero specialist or someone who has used similar software like Quickbooks or Sage and can easily make the transition.
This role supports hybrid working, so you can work from home and in the office.
The experience we need.
- Experience maintaining sales and purchase ledgers, for a multi-million pound turnover business, ideally using Xero or a similar platform
- An understanding of cross border VAT rules and arrangements is useful but not essential
- Experienced in financial reporting
- Experience dealing with external suppliers in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
1. Management of the sales ledger.
Using Xero, the Bookkeeper will raise these invoices or check and approve invoices and chase payment from clients across Europe and the rest of the world.
2. Management of the Purchase Ledger
c1000 purchase invoices to be recorded on Xero.
3. Payments and Reconciliation
4. Monthly Financial Reporting
A world class marketing agency with a really strong leadership team, clear values and objectives, and an enviable client base of well-known brands with global reach.
What you'll get in return.
As well as a great salary of £25-30k and fantastic benefits including a bonus and remote working, this is a really rare opportunity to join a fast growing business with a genuinely lovely team.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!