The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as a freelance Senior Account Manager or Account Manager in a design, branding, digital or marketing agency.
- Prior experience working on packaging design projects would be a distinct advantage but there's enough handover time for this to be taught (as long as we can find the right person in time).
- A genuine passion for brilliant design and the ability to present creative concepts to clients in a compelling way.
- Previous experience taking creative briefs from clients, briefing design teams and building client relationships.
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference.
This is a hands-on freelance Senior Account Manager or Account Manager role, working on a mix of packaging design and broader, creative-led marketing campaigns. You'll have a fantastic team around you, working on a global FMCG brand client. Your time will be spent servicing this client, with a brilliant Client Services Director, Account Director and Account Manager on hand to support you in your role.
A successful and growing design and branding agency with a brilliant design team, a truly creative and empowering working environment where everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They reward their staff regularly and the work is varied and exciting. They are truly exceptional, both in terms of their work, clients and the way they treat their employees.
What you’ll get in return.
- A day rate of £150/day - £180/day (potential wiggle room for an exceptional candidate).
- A rare opportunity to work with a highly creative, unique team in developing some amazing creative concepts for a global FMCG brand.
- A really great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.