The experience we need.
- High level creative conceptual thinker who is not afraid to push the boundaries and deliver above client expectation, with accuracy and attention to detail. Strong typography skills also a plus.
- Knowledge of brand identity as per product rather than campaign, including brand pillars, architecture, packaging structure and how to best incorporate them into packaging design.
- Understanding of the full packaging creative process from concept to finalisation along with the possibilities and restrictions of print and production.
- Confidence to question and challenge client briefs
- Photography direction experience and incorporation of imagery onto pack would be a distinct advantage
- Comfortable client facing
- Confident with creative suite specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
We’d love to see a solid FMCG packaging portfolio showcasing 4 to 5 different pieces of work if possible, but are happy to discuss things further with you if you have the experience but it's not currently in your portfolio.
This is the first major freelance hire and should result in plenty of repeat bookings if you do a good job. This is an end-to-end conceptual designer role working on brand development and packaging for a global FMCG client. It's a really nice brand - they have a global presence, but they're not very well known (yet) in the UK so there are creative boundaries that you can push.
An exceptional branding agency with global FMCG clients, a really nice culture, flexible working and an amazing portfolio of branding and packaging work. They're new to Bristol and want to build a pool of freelance resources.
What you’ll get in return.
In return, the successful Senior Graphic Designer will get a competitive day rate, flexible working options, a really nice collaborative creative space to work in, and the chance to build a long-term relationship with one of Bristol's mots exciting, up and coming design agencies.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.