A leading Telecoms disrupter, boldly going where no-one dared before in the South West and beyond is looking to hire a passionate and innovative Front End Developer. Here to serve, they have the best Fibre-To-The- Property (FTTP) proposition, that offers fast, reliable, state of the art internet connections for both residential and business customers with guaranteed speeds from 200mbps (up to 10gb). What’s not to like?
A multi award-winning company that’s growing fast and constantly evolving. We need innovative and passionate people who’ll make a real difference to the business and its customers – and that’s where you come in. Your talent and skills will play a key role in the growth plans for the company, and will help shape our future by bringing the South West the best ultra-fast full fibre broadband and customer service around.
The experience we need.
- Strong financial, analytical excel skills gained in a merchandising environment
- Flexible, proactive and open to change
- Strategic yet innovative approach, leading with a strong vision
- Fluency in several coding languages including HTML, JS, CSS & jQuery
- Proficiency operating content management and ecommerce systems including WordPress
- Familiarity with best practice for usability, optimisation and accessibility
The role will be responsible for developing and deploying the features, navigation, functionality and product on the website across all devices including web and mobile with the aim to maximise sales conversion through trading and on-site customer journey
You'll be responsible for:
- Continuously trade the site to maximise sales, identifying opportunities to drive sales
- Responsible for improving the website KPIs Orders, AOV, visitors and conversion and driving improvements
- Influence and advise on the ecommerce roadmap
- Work with technology to be the lead for website development and constant trading improvements
- Leading any onsite initiatives to drive additional traffic & sales
- Ensure maximum product exposure across the website and all marketing channels, ensuring featured products and messaging match marketing direction and inventory
- Oversee AB tests, working closely with the optimisation team to ensure alignment with business goals
- Oversee site reporting, ensuring feedback on success and failures is fed back to senior leaders
- Ensure extensive site checks are carried out regularly with errors quickly resolved
- Responsible for implementation of front-end development on the site, utilising tech support and agencies when required
- Leading the relationship with internal development and optimisation teams as well as any 3rd party agencies to deliver the roadmap
What you'll get in return.
- A chance to join a fast paced, industry disruptor that’s doing things differently
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits like life insurance, health care options, pension
- Great working environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!