£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
The experience we need.
- 2-3+ years of web development experience
- Fluency in HTML5 & CSS and experience building responsive web pages using HTML and CSS
- Experience in bug fixing and improving performance of pages
- Degree would be beneficial
- Experience of working directly with clients and other internal and external stakeholders
A household-name brand with an amazing development team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and technology trends.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team
- A competitive salary and good benefit package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.